Position Title: Assistant Golf and Life Skills Coach
Location: Lowell, AR
To positively impact youth development through teaching and coaching life skills and golf skills through First Tee Golf and Life Skills Program.
- Assist First Tee lead coaches in the set up and delivery of the Golf and Life Skills curriculum.
- Successfully complete the Assistant Coach online training.
- Learn and implement lessons plans.
- Promote First Tee’s mission by modeling the First Tee Nine Core Values and adherence to the First Tee Code of Conduct.
- Maintain a professional and cordial attitude towards co-workers, volunteers, participants and their parents.
- Be charismatic, personable, and motivational in working with youth.
- Meet and greet participants and parents when they arrive for class.
- Represent First Tee in a professional manner to the public.
- Maintain and organize all equipment storage areas.
- Maintain consistent and regular attendance.
- Must have an outgoing, fun personality.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a team environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with children and parents.
- Proven experience teaching and/or coaching kids and teens.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Flexible work schedule, including working weekends.
- Reliable transportation
- Bilingual fluency in English and Spanish is desirable.
Applications can be emailed to Chris Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or dropped off at our facility at 715 E. Monroe Ave in Lowell.
Position Title: Driving Range Attendant
Location: Lowell, AR
Responsible for all driving range duties, under the supervision of the facility superintendent.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picking range balls.
- Maintain general order and cleanliness of driving range.
- Perform other duties on facility grounds.
- Remain courteous to all, customers, parents, and children.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including working weekends.
- Reliable transportation.
- Perform all job tasks within the rules and guidelines of First Tee – NWA.
Applications can be dropped off at our facility at 715 E. Monroe Ave in Lowell.