First Tee – Northwest Arkansas wants to make sure that no one is turned away from our programming due to lack of funds.
Prior to registering for Financial Aid please make sure you review the changes in Financial Aid:
Thank you for participating in First Tee – NWA programming! For 2020 we have updated our scholarship criteria. In order for your child to receive scholarships throughout the year for class they will need to meet the requirements listed below:
During the Winter Months (November-March) when we are holding classes in the indoor facility, we will only approve 50% of the scholarship due to the limited indoor space, longer wait lists, and to help cover expenses for the indoor facility. In order to receive 50% scholarship participants must attend 2 out of the 3 classes during a 3 week session or 3 out of the 4 classes during a 4 week session.
During the sessions we are outdoors (April-October), we will give 100% approved scholarship. We will evaluate the attendance throughout those months and determine if a participant can continue to receive 100% approved scholarship. Must attend 2 out of the 3 classes in a three week session or 3 out of 4 classes in a 4 week session.
We want every participant to have the opportunity to participate in our program. If you apply for a scholarship and you are approved you are registered for the class. With a limited number of participants in every class, we always have a wait list of participants that want to participate. Attendance is important if you are on scholarship and if you are not showing up, you have taken away a spot from a participant that could have made it to all classes. Throughout the year we will be monitoring participation for scholarship recipients. If participants that are on scholarship are not meeting requirements the percentage of the approved scholarship may change.
To sign up for our Financial Aid Program, follow these easy steps:
- Click on the Register button below and then click the Log In button on the top left hand corner.
- If you are new to The First Tee then you will create an account.
- If you are a previous participant then you already have an account created. Please do not create another account. Your username is the email you provided when you applied for a scholarship previously. To establish a password, click the forgot password link and follow the instructions. If you have any issues or do not receive the link, please email Chris at Chris@firstteenwa.org or call the office at 479-419-5807.
- Once you have either created an account or logged in, follow the instructions to register for a class. When you come to the Financial Aid portion, click yes and follow the instructions.
- Once your application is submitted, it will be reviewed by our office. Your scholarship will either be approved, declined, or we may ask for partial payment.
- After your application is reviewed, you will receive an email and will have 48 hours to finish your registration.
Please contact Chris at our office at 479-419-5807 or email him at Chris@firstteenwa.org with any additional questions.
Thank you and welcome to First Tee – Northwest Arkansas!